Looking for more advice on how to improve your personal finances and plan for the future? For those interested in taking the next step in improving their financial lives, we offer a custom personal financial consulting service. If you are interested in either our services, please contact us here.
Personal Financial Consulting:
We will help you improve your financial life, with the goal of making you understand how to live prudently and put your finances on “auto-pilot”. We will work with you to create a plan so that you can meet your financial goals. We can help with:
- Deciding how much you need to save each month.
- Creating a budget.
- Which credit cards and bank accounts might make the most sense to you.
- Where and how to best save for retirement.
- How to increase your savings rate.
- Better understanding your housing options, from mortgages to rental prices.
- What types of, and how, much insurance you need.
- How much to keep in your emergency fund.
- What small changes might improve your tax situation.
- What rate of return you will need to earn to achieve your goals over a given time frame.
- Whether it makes sense for you to purchase a house, rent, or pay off your house.
- Advice on major life changes (marriage, birth of a child, divorce, etc).
- Where to invest your savings and how investing works.
- How best to manage your money on an on-going basis.
While many financial planners will charge a percentage of your assets under management, a high hourly fee, a large retainer fee on a quarterly basis, or earn commissions based on various products they sell you (like life insurance); CredereArgentum charges only a single flat consulting fee of $199. We will then generate a specific action plan that will save you money and help your finances run smoothly. When we work with you we require no upfront payment. Let us first make sure you are satisfied with our advice, and only then we will send you a link for payment via Paypal.
We will speak with you, look through any financial documents you disclose to us, and generate a detailed report just for you.
Please note that we are not certified public accountants, lawyers, stock brokers, or agents working on commission. We are broadly familiar with tax issues but for specific tax advice you should always check with an accountant. For specific legal advice check with an attorney. This also means we will not directly purchase any item for you, like mutual funds or insurance.
Yet, we hope you view this as a good thing for it means we have absolutely no conflicts of interest. We do not want you to think of us as a glorified salesperson, steering you into actions that benefit us more than they do you. Instead, think of us as a trusted friend, working exclusively in your interest.
We will be your personal financial consultant, and we will show you how you can permanently understand your finances better.